Mood's In Control


Sunday, September 7, 2008
It's more than a week since i had my long straight hair cut!

It was on the 31th, last day of August, Sunday, when i went to the parlor and had my hair cut. I decided this "cutting thing" a few weeks before it was cut. First, I wasn't so sure about it for cutting my hair is one of the toughest decisions for me to make. It sounds funny ayt? but i'm quite serious 'bout that. :D

Since i was little, i used to sport with this long, straight, shiny hair. Actually, i'm slightly scared to cut my hair especially when it's cut about shoulder level . Reason? hmm..well, it's just that i usually had bad experience everytime i cut my long hair to short hair - having a fever. At first, i really don't care about that fever but then it happened for the second time. I don't want a third time, so i won't dare to cut it again :p.. But this time, i think it's okay since i last had that experience when i was still in high school(freshman). :p

Actually, i just want my hair trimmed, losing just 3 inches of it as well with my bangs(NOTE: to be trimmed, not losing 3 inches..hehe). But what the result showed me was...

A short-hair styled almost shoulder-leveled. I think i lose more than 3 inches..>.<

The question is..Did i regret???

At first yes..but as days passed by, and with the appreciation of my peers, telling me..
"You look great in your new hair!", i regret no more and also, no worries! for in fact, i can still have my long hair back though it will take a few months to grow. Remember, "Patience is a Virtue". lol. :))

By now, i'm enjoying my new hair, my new look!

Posted by ♪_TARIZTA_♪ at 8:46 AM |

0 Comments: